Views:56 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-10 Origin:Site
1. Fire protection structure requirements:
1) The floor slab of the refuge floor should be cast-in-place reinforced concrete floor slab, and the fire resistance rating should not be less than 2.00h. An insulation layer should be provided on the floor. The fire resistance rating of the walls around the refuge floor and the partition walls in the refuge floor should not be less than 3.00h. The doors on the partition wall should be refuge fire doors.
2. Serving as equipment layer:
1) Various equipment and pipeline shafts should be centrally arranged and separated into compartments. Inflammable and combustible liquid or gas pipelines should be arranged in a centralized manner, and the equipment pipeline area should be separated from the refuge area by a fire partition wall with a fire resistance rating of not less than 3.00h;
2) Pipe wells and equipment rooms should be separated from the refuge area by fire partition walls with a fire resistance rating of not less than 2.00h. The doors of the pipe wells and equipment rooms should not directly open to the refuge area. When it is necessary to drive to the refuge area, the distance from the entrance and exit of the refuge area should not be less than 5m, and the refuge room fire door should be adopted.
3. Design requirements for refuge rooms in wards
(1) Setting conditions: refuge rooms should be set up in the high-risk ward building on the second floor or above and the clean operation department;
(2) Installation location: Close to the stairwell and use a fire partition wall with a fire resistance rating of not less than 2.00h and a refuge room fire door to separate from other parts; in order to ensure the safety of personnel, the net area for refuge shall not be reduced.