Views:61 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-28 Origin:Site
The explosion-proof door should meet the following requirements:
1.The anti-explosion protection door should be used for the control outdoor door and the isolation front indoor door, and its fire resistance integrity should not be less than 4h.
2. The structure and performance of the anti-blast door for personnel passage shall meet the following requirements:
1) The size of the hole should not be larger than 1500mm (width) X 24OOmm (height).
2) The calculated load is the same as the calculated shock wave overpressure of the wall where the building is located. The calculated shock wave overpressure of the isolated front interior door is 50% of the calculated shock wave overpressure of the outer door; under the action of the calculated load, the door should be in an elastic state and can be Normally turned on.
3) The door leaf should be opened outward, and an automatic door closer should be installed, equipped with an escape door lock and anti-blast door mirror; the door frame and the door leaf should be tightly closed.
4) Before isolation, the indoor and outdoor doors should have the interlocking function of not being opened at the same time.
3. The structure and performance of anti-explosive doors for equipment passages for large equipment entering and exiting buildings shall meet the following requirements:
1) The size of the door opening should meet the requirements of equipment access;
2) The calculated load is the same as the calculated shock wave overpressure on the wall of the building where it is located. Under the action of the calculated load, the door can be in an elastic-plastic state;
3) The door leaf should be opened outwards, and glass windows should not be inlaid;
4) Equipped with anti-explosion door lock.