Views: 67 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-02 Origin: Site
1. Tips for purchasing aluminum alloy door and window hardware:
(1) Hinges, slide rails and locks with good sealing performance should be selected. When you choose to open and close, pull several times to feel its flexibility and convenience.
(2) Locks with good flexibility should be selected. When purchasing, check whether the key is inserted and dialed several times to see whether it is smooth and whether the switch is easy to twist.
(3) Choose decorative hardware with good appearance and performance. When purchasing, it mainly depends on whether the appearance is defective, how the plating gloss is, and whether the texture is smooth.
1) Doors, windows and accessories: must meet the design requirements, and the specifications and models should meet the national standards.
2) Floor spring: The floor spring of the door should be stainless steel surface or copper surface. After installation, the opening and closing speed of the front, back, left, and right should be adjusted for ease of use. The hydraulic part must not leak oil. A door stopper can also be used.
3) Door lock: It should be a safety lock that opens on both sides.
4) Pushing hand: stainless steel, aluminum alloy or copper.
5) Pulleys and pulley racks: Hard nylon wheels and pulley racks can be used for pulleys, generally galvanized steel products.
6) Sealing material: Sealing rubber strips should be used with waterproof sealant.
2. The following points need to be paid attention to when purchasing door and window accessories
(1) Whether the brand is well-known or not, the hardware used in the door and window hardware of big brands is almost all formed by one-step stamping of cold-rolled steel. It has a thick feel, smooth surface, strong load-bearing capacity, and sliding doors can be stretched freely, and the doors generally do not slide out. Case. Inferior hardware is generally made of cheap metal such as thin iron sheet, the door is stretched jerky, and even has a harsh sound.
(2) Measure the weight of the product. If the quality of the product of the same specification is heavier, it means that the product has a high density, the material selected by the manufacturer is relatively strong, and the quality is relatively guaranteed.
(3) Look at the details and pay attention to the details of the hardware product. Should you use ordinary grease or silicone oil? Is it regular and straight after installation? Is the paint film surface of the hardware smooth? From these details, you can see whether the product is good, so as to confirm the doors and windows Whether the quality of the hardware is outstanding.
3. Maintenance method of door and window accessories
(1) Stainless steel handles and other "hardware" of stainless steel can be scrubbed with brightener to increase brightness.
(2) Hinges, hanging wheels, casters and other moving parts may reduce their functions due to dust adhesion during long-term movement. One or two drops of lubricating oil every six months can keep them smooth.
(3) Pay special attention to the direction in which the handle rotates and stretch, and avoid using force. Especially teach children not to hang on the door handle and sway, which is prone to danger and may harm the inner door.
(4) When the lock core is not sensitive to rotation, scrape a small amount of black powder from the pencil core and gently blow it into the lock hole. This is because the graphite component in between is an excellent solid lubricant. Avoid dripping lubricating oil, because this will make it easier to adhere to dust.