Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-11 Origin:Site
1.It needs to have the function of automatically stopping the door after opening the door.
2. Buffer function, the buffer is generated after the door is opened quickly to a certain position, and the buffer force and range can be adjusted according to the use requirements; this function is used to prevent the door or lock from colliding with the wall when the door is opened quickly, or to prevent people from being in the emergency escape When opening the door quickly, he lost weight and leaned forward and fell to the ground.
3. The closing force can be adjusted, and it can be installed on doors with a wide range of door weight and door width, and in places where the door closing resistance is relatively large due to environmental reasons. Stepless adjustment at will to obtain a satisfactory closing force, especially in coastal cities, vehicles and ships, where the closing resistance (the force on the door) often changes due to the influence of wind.
4. Use environment, fire protection requirements and antifreeze requirements for places below minus 35° in winter.
Usually the door closer can be selected according to the manufacturer's product specifications, according to different strength or adjustable strength to match the size and weight of different doors. The closing force of the door closer is usually assigned a value between 1 and 7. The larger the number, the greater the capacity of the door closer.
5. Adjustable door closing speed
The trajectory of the door leaf closing is a 90-degree arc, and the area where the door closing speed can be adjusted is generally in the range of 10 degrees to 90 degrees when the door leaf is opened.
6. The locking speed is adjustable
The door closer with adjustable locking speed has a locking speed regulating valve. Through the regulating valve, it allows you to adjust the closing speed to ensure that any bolt can enter the lock plate to complete the locking action.
7. Door opening buffer function
The door is closed slowly with a delay, the door is closed slowly at a uniform speed from the opening position, and can be steplessly adjusted according to requirements. It is suitable for use in places with frequent entry and exit, especially in hospitals, where there are doors and passages for the elderly, children and the disabled. Advanced door closers usually have a door opening buffer function, so that when the door opening force is too strong, it will not hit the adjacent wall due to the too fast door opening speed.
8. Delay function
The delay function prevents the door closer from closing automatically immediately. This makes it more convenient for people to pass through. Compared to the normal closing time of 5-10 seconds for most doors, the door closer can be adjusted to a delay of two minutes or more.