Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-22 Origin:Site
Bamboo and wooden doors are loved by consumers for their natural woodiness, but little is known about the maintenance of bamboo and wooden doors. Although the purchase of doors is important, door maintenance is also indispensable. The quality of door maintenance is directly related to the service life of the door. How should bamboo and wood be maintained? In summary, the following points should be paid attention to:
1.Pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the door surface. The surface of the bamboo door is painted with paint, which is particularly important for the maintenance and maintenance of the paint film. Once the paint film is damaged, it will not only affect the appearance of the surface, but also further affect the internal structure of the product. Therefore, you should always keep the door clean. Use a pure cotton dry soft cloth to gently try to remove the floating dust on the surface. Every once in a while, use a wet cotton thread that has been wrung out to remove the dust at the corner of the door. The dry soft muslin cloth can be wiped dry, or it can be applied after drying. Apply a thin layer of high-quality light wax, and gently rub it like leather to test the luster. This not only maintains the wooden door, but also Increased its brightness. However, care must be taken when choosing light wax, and inferior products containing chemically corrosive ingredients must not be used.
2. Avoid using alcohol, gasoline or other chemical solvents to remove stains. If there are stains on the surface of the door, do not rub it vigorously and gently remove the stain with warm tea water. After the water evaporates, apply a little wax to the original part, and then lightly rub it several times to form a protective film.
3. Avoid scratches on hard objects. When cleaning, do not allow cleaning tools to touch the door, and always be careful not to let hard metal products or other sharp objects hit the door] to protect the surface from scratches.
4. Avoid humid environment. Because bamboo doors are very delicate products, water vapor is very harmful to them.
5. Keep away from heat sources. In winter, it is best to place the door at a distance of about 1M from the heating flow to avoid long-term high baking, which will cause local dry cracks, warping and deformation of the wood and local deterioration of the paint film.
6. Avoid direct sunlight. Should try to avoid long-term exposure of outdoor sunlight to the whole or part of the door, it is best to place it in a place that can avoid the sun, or use a transparent gauze curtain to block direct sunlight. In this way, it does not affect the indoor lighting, but also allows the soft light to add a touch of warm and romantic atmosphere to the room, while protecting the indoor door.