Views:48 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-16 Origin:Site
The copper door is sturdy and durable, but it must be well maintained during use. The following points should be noted during the use of the copper door：
1.Don't often open the door lock with water-stained hands to avoid discoloration of the door lock. Open the door lock or turn the door handle,do not use too much force, you can reduce the service life of the door lock. Hinge, door locks and other hardware accessories that are often active,tighten it when it is loose. When the door lock fails to open, you can add an appropriate amount of pencil refill to the keyhole.
2. If you encounter a whitewashed wall, remember to cover the copper door to prevent the paint from falling on the door and making the decorative material.Peeling and fading affect the overall appearance.
3. When using the copper door, do not hang heavy objects on the door leaf to avoid sharp objects from being injured. Switch the door leaf on and off.In case of excessive force, the opening angle is too large to avoid damage to the copper door.
4. (Glass copper door) When wiping the glass, do not allow the cleaning agent or water to penetrate into the gap of the glass bead to avoid pressure.Strip deformation. Do not use excessive force when wiping the glass to avoid glass damage and personal injury. After the glass is broken, there may be a bigthe bump,-must ask professional maintenance personnel to repair.
5. When removing stains on the surface of the copper door (such as handprints), you can use haqi to wet it, wipe it with a soft cloth, if used.If you wipe with a hard cloth, it is easy to scratch the surface. If the stain is too heavy, use a neutral detergent, toothpaste or furniture.After cleaning with detergent, wipe immediately. Don’t rub the corners of the copper door often to avoid the corners.Facing materials are damaged and faded. When removing dust from wooden products, when it is inconvenient to wipe them with soft cotton cloth,clean with a vacuum cleaner. In order to maintain the gloss and service life of the copper door, it should be cleaned and dedusted regularly.The surface of the wooden decoration products can be cured with a special curing liquid.
6. In spring and winter, pay attention to good indoor ventilation, maintain indoor humidity, and keep the copper door at normal room temperature and humidity.At low temperatures, corrosion of metal fittings, edge banding, and finish material fall off. Use electric heater or other heating in winter.When installing the equipment, keep it away from wooden products to prevent them from being deformed by heat.