Views: 50 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-30 Origin: Site
There are many types of anti-theft doors on the market. According to the standard GB25-92 "General Technical Requirements for Anti-theft Security Doors" promulgated by the Ministry of Public Security, anti-theft doors can be divided into three types: fence type anti-theft doors, solid doors and composite doors. At present, many consumers like to install double-opening security doors in their home life, but many consumers are not very familiar with the installation of double-opening security doors. In this regard, this article summarizes a few points for your reference.
1. Double-opening security door size:
Double-opening anti-theft door is also called "double-opening anti-theft security door", which is a double-opening door with anti-theft and safety performance. A qualified double-opening security door cannot be opened by ordinary criminal tools within 15 minutes, and it must be tested by the Ministry of Public Security before it can be used. Only when it meets the standard testing can it be called a true double-opening security door.
The double-opening security door has no standard size and needs to be customized. Only single door: 960*2050mm or 860*1970. Son-mother door (three-seven doors): 1160*2050mm or 1200*2050.
The standard anti-theft door has four specifications, one, 860*2050mm, two, 960*2050mm, three, 960*1970mm, four, 860*1970mm. The height of 2050mm is the door frame with a total height of 2.05 meters, if the user's door opening height is 2070mm You can buy 2050mm height, you need to leave a margin of about 20mm, and it is easier to adjust during installation.
Different grades have different requirements for the thickness of the steel plate. General households use grade D. The national standard thickness of the front plate is 0.8mm, the rear plate is 0.6mm, and the door frame is 1.5mm.
The thickness of steel and wooden doors is generally 40mm, non-standard steel doors are 50mm, 70mm, 90mm, 120mm, etc., stainless steel doors are generally 70mm, and copper doors are generally 56mm or 70mm. The specific requirements are based on user requirements or accessories. Depending on the limit.
2. Installation points of double-open anti-theft door:
(1) The installation of the anti-theft door should be in accordance with the type of anti-theft door used, and an appropriate installation method should be adopted.
(2) The door frame of the anti-theft door can be fixed to the wall with expansion bolts, or it can be pre-embedded with iron parts at the opening of the wall when the wall is built, and welded to the door frame connector during installation.
(3) Regardless of the method of connection between the door frame and the wall, there should be no less than 3 anchor points on each side, and they should be firmly connected.
(4) When installing the anti-theft door, you should first find it straight, hang it upright, and temporarily fix it after the size is appropriate, and perform correction and adjustment. After it is correct, it can be connected and anchored.
(5) Swing doors are required to be easy to open, close tightly and firmly, and the gap with the ground should not be greater than 5mm.
(6) An anti-theft device should be installed between the door frame and the door leaf or other parts.
(7) The handle, door lock, observation hole and other hardware accessories on the anti-theft door must be complete; the password protection lock, electronic alarm password system, doorbell paging and other devices on the multi-functional anti-theft door must be effective and perfect.