Views:67 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-02 Origin:Site
1.Pay-off positioning: At the beginning of the installation of stainless steel glass doors, the fixed glass partitions and movable glass door leaves must be uniformly placed and positioned. After determining the position of the door frame, accurately measure the ground elevation and the top elevation of the door frame.
2.Install the limit slot on the top of the door frame of the stainless steel glass door: two metal decorative board edges are drawn from the center line of the bomb, and then the limit slot on the top of the door frame is installed according to the edge line.
3. Install the wooden base of the stainless steel glass door metal finish: nail the square wood to the original embedded wooden brick, or nail the square wood through the expansion bolts, fix the square wood on the ground, and then glue the metal veneer to the On the wooden side.
4. Install the hard-facing door frame: nail the square wood of the door frame according to the center line of the bullet, and then use plywood to determine the shape and position of the door frame column. When it is fixed, the metal decorative surface is covered.
5. Installation of the glass door leaf of the stainless steel glass door: Use a glass suction cup (or glass suction machine) to suck the thick glass tightly, and then hold the suction cup to lift the thick glass plate by 2 or 3 people and move it to the installation The location is ready to be in place.
6. Glass fixing: Nail two flat square wooden strips inside and outside on the bottom bracket to sandwich the thick glass, but leave a gap of about 4mm from the thick glass plate, and then apply all-purpose glue on the flat square wooden strips Glue the facing metal plate to the square wood and two flat square wood strips.
7. Inject glass glue to seal: inject glass glue into the gaps on both sides of the top root slot, on both sides of the bottom bracket glass slot, and the seam between the thick glass and the door frame column.
8. The butt joint between the glass of the stainless steel glass door: the thick glass plate of the fixed part must be assembled with two or more pieces due to the large width. The alignment and splicing of the two pieces will inevitably form a joint. Leave a distance of 2～3mm.