Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-30 Origin:Site
Locks are the heart of anti-theft doors. Anti-theft door locks account for about 2%-3% of home decoration expenses. Although the proportion is small, it cannot be ignored. Nowadays, there are many kinds of locks on the market. There are spherical locks installed on the door, anti-theft locks for anti-theft doors, handle locks for side-opening doors, waterproof stainless steel locks for toilets, and shifting locks for household sliding doors. Door locks, glass locks for glass doors, touch-and-lock touch locks for children, etc. When choosing a lock, pay attention to: First, feel the weight of the lock with your hand. The heavier the lock, the thicker the material used for the lock core and the wear resistance. On the contrary, the material is thin and easily damaged. The second is to see whether the surface finish of the lock is fine and smooth, without spots. The third is to see the sensitivity of the lock cylinder spring.
1. Installation of locks
(1) Should hire an experienced carpenter or a master who has considerable knowledge of locks to install. And according to the fixed distance template in the product manual, drill holes, chisel the support socket, the lock plate and the lock box hole to prepare for installation.
(2) Check whether the drilled hole is accurate, and strictly follow the steps in the product installation manual. If you find that the lock switch is not flexible or cannot be opened after installation, you should consult the locksmith in time. The distributor of the product or the technical service department and after-sales service department of the manufacturer, so that the problem can be solved.
(3) If there is no problem with the product installation and inspection, remove the product, wait until the door is painted and dried (it is recommended that it be more than two or three days) and then reinstall the lock. The purpose is to avoid paint sticking. In the lock product, it affects the appearance and performance (often because the paint sticks to the lock to make the transmission inflexible). When the paint is not dry, the chemical gas will corrode the product, accelerate the change of the product surface treatment, affect the appearance and Reduce the service life of the lock.
2. The use and maintenance of locks
Pay attention to the maintenance and maintenance of the lock during use.
(1) Always keep lubricant on the transmission part of the lock body to maintain smooth transmission and prolong service life. It is recommended to check once every six months or a year, and check whether the fastening screws are loose to ensure the fastening.
(2) When the lock is in use, regularly (half a year or a year) or when the key is not smoothly inserted, a small amount of graphite powder or pencil powder can be put into the lock core groove to ensure smooth key insertion. But do not add any other oils for lubrication, to avoid grease sticking to the pin spring, causing the lock head to not turn and not open.
(3) Frequently check the fit gap between the lock body and the lock plate, whether the height of the bolt and the hole of the lock plate is suitable, and the best fit between the door and the door frame is 1.5mm-2.5mm. If you find any changes, you should adjust the position of the door hinge or lock plate. At the same time, pay attention to the cold shrinkage and thermal expansion caused by the weather (wet spring, dry winter) to ensure that the gap between the door and the door frame, the lock body and the lock plate is reasonable, to ensure the smooth use of the lock.